Nicolas Cage Filmed in Bucharest Rage (Watch video)

An incident allegedly involving actor Nicolas Cage and two of his associates was captured on video by an amateur cameraman in Bucharest, Romania, on Sunday morning.

In the footage, a man resembling Nicolas Cage shouts furiously at another person, challenging his counterpart to hit him. The actor is claimed to have said repeatedly “I would die for honour”, using also profanities. Cage was reportedly taken to his hotel by his security guards after the said incident.

A week ago, another incident involved Nicolas Cage’s staff, when a disgruntled extra called the police, reporting that he’d been kept outside in the cold for a whole night, while the actor was allegedly kept warm inside his trailer. The authorities took no measures, as it was established that no law had been broken.

Nicolas Cage is filming in Romania the sequel to “Ghost Rider”, in which are also staring Violante Placido and Ciaran Hinds.

Commission this story

www.taskforcetv.com

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: